Why Join the club?
Formed in 1955, and one of the largest clubs in the UK, we exist to safeguard the wellbeing and the purity of the breed, and to encourage a wider appreciation of the unique qualities of Burmese cats. Above all else, your membership shows your support for the club and our brilliant work that helps safeguard and protect the beautiful Burmese breed.
Other benefits include:
- Receive support and advice from experienced breeders/owners
- Receive the Burmese Cat Club Magazine 3 times per year
- Add your favourite Burmese cat pictures to our member gallery (coming soon)
- Join our private Facebook page, post photos and join discussions
- Receive regular news updates by email
- Get involved and attend our AGM
- Learn more about showing your cat, and even enter our shows
- Receive support and advice if your cat goes missing
The subscription year runs from 1st January to 31st December. Renewal may be by direct debit or cheque/postal order. Please send all applications to the membership secretary below.
|Single membership: £14.00|
|Joint membership: £21.00|
|Junior membership: £5.00|
Applications received by the Membership Secretary on or after 1st July are subject to only half the appropriate first annual subscription. Please be sure to download and read the membership rules, pack and form below. If you do not have printing facilities, our Membership Secretary will be pleased to send a membership application pack on receipt of a stamped, addressed envelope and relevant fee.
For membership enquiries please contact:
11 Bayham Road, Morden, London. SM4 5JH
Tel: 07957 446348
GCCF PREFIX APPLICATION
Members who wish to apply for a GCCF prefix, should download the prefix application form from the GCCF website by clicking the button below.
The completed form, together with the GCCF fee and a SAE addressed to the GCCF Office, should be sent to Olga Walker, 11 Bayham Road, Morden, London. SM4 5JH for Club membership verification.